What E-rate Eligible Products Do We Provide To Schools?
- Network cabling for building LAN's
- Network cabling for campus LAN's
- Wireless networking
- Switches and Routers
- Servers for Web Caching
- Expert Installation and Maintenance
What's New About E-rate?
For the first seventeen years of the E-rate program, the rules were written so that only the neediest schools were able to get funding for network infrastructure products and services ("Priority Two"). Most schools didn't bother to apply for network infrastructure funding, because it was a waste of time.
In the summer of 2014, that all changed. The FCC approved new rules for ALL schools to get network infrastructure funding (now re-named "Category Two").
In 2015, schools in Arizona took advantage of the new rules to apply for funding to support network projects. But most Arizona schools have not applied for this yet. We estimate that support for over $100M of projects is still available. Can your school benefit from this funding?
Why Premise One?
Here are just some of the reasons schools select Premise One as their Technology service provider.
- Technical expertise second to none – we get the job done right the first time
- Competitive pricing for Industry-leading Hardware and Software
- State Term Contracts for wiring, hardware and services
- Capacity to install and support projects throughout AZ, with over 35 field engineers and technicians
- All projects include network administrator training and complete documentation
- We have our own E-rate Department with 18 years' experience to advise and support our clients (Note: We do not provide consulting services)
How Can I Learn More?
There is a plethora of information about E-rate at the E-rate website: www.usac.org/sl/.
We suggest you meet with Premise One! The E-rate program encourages schools to meet with service providers (before bidding on your Form 470) to learn about vendor's products and services. We can also help you get up to speed on "E-rate basics."
To schedule a meeting, please contact us: 888-878-8724